Available in 8oz bottle
Our Cleansing Conditioner is great for all hair types. This creamy cleanser revitalizes the hair and scalp with organic fruit extracts and leaves hair soft and manageable for days! If you are in need of oil-free moisture and hydration, no lather, surfactants, or sulfates, and superb detangling benefits, then this conditioner is for you!
As a cleanser: Apply to soaking wet hair. Massage the scalp and apply to hair. Leave on for 5 minutes, detangle, and rinse.
As a rinse out conditioner: Apply to clean wet hair. Massage evenly throughout hair. Detangle and rinse out
As a leave-in: Apply on clean wet hair. Separate the hair into sections and comb through starting from the ends. Seal with our Twisting Butter or Restorative Hair Oil.
Hey to hydration conditioner
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Juice, Peppermint Leaf Extract, Yucca Leaf Extract, Horsetail Leaf Extract, Nettle Leaf Extract, Melissa Leaf Extract, Grape Fruit Distillate, Strawberry Fruit Distillate, Sour Cherry Fruit Distillate, Witch Hazel Distillate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Lauric Acid, Cellulose Gum, Pro-Vitamin B5, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citric Acid, Essential Oil (fragrance)
- Yucca Leaf Extract: Commonly used by Native Americans for its many beneficial properties. Removes product build-up and dirt from the scalp due to its antifungal properties. It is also used as a remedy for hair loss or hair thinning.
- Horsetail Leaf Extract: Used to help stimulate hair growth.
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate: Is a non-sulfate, derived from rapeseed oil. Helps to reduce static electricity in hair and prevent breakage. Prized for its effective detangling abilities, it's able to penetrate the hair shaft making it an excellent moisturizer and conditioner, while remaining gentle on the hair and skin, without coating the scalp or causing buildup.
- Cetearyl/Cetyl Alcohol: An FDA approved ingredient that is safe and non-toxic on the hair. This particular alcohol is an emollient that is known for softening skin and hair which allows for better detangling.
- Lauric Acid: Is a saturated fat that has many uses. Its specific uses for hair is to protect the root and prevent hair from breaking.
- Cellulose gum: Found in the cell walls of plants and is used in products as a thickener or stabilizer.
- Provitamin B5: Helps to protect the skin’s barrier and retain its moisture levels.
- Phenoxyethanol: It has been used safely since the 1950s as a preservative to limit the growth of bacteria.
- Benzoic Acid: Safe and found naturally in food. Used in many cosmetic and personal products to extend shelf life and fight the growth of bacteria and yeast.
- Dehydroacetic Acid: An organic compound that is used in cosmetic and personal products to kill microorganisms.