Available in 8oz
Our deep conditioner is formulated to restore moisture and conditioning benefits back to dry hair. Our "Say Hey to Hydration" Deep Conditioner detangles, softens, and adds manageability to dry tresses.
Directions: After washing with our “Say Hey to Hydration” 3 in 1 Conditioning Cleanser, gently massage into hair. Leave in hair for 10 minutes, then cover with a plastic cap. Rinse with water and style hair as desired.
Hey to hydration deep conditioner
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Juice, Organic Soybean Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Shea Butter, Castor Seed Oil, Manuka Honey, Agave Nectar, Cetyl Alcohol, Lauric Acid, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Pro-vitamin B5
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate : Is a non-sulfate, derived from rapeseed oil. Helps to reduce static electricity in hair and prevent breakage. Prized for its effective detangling abilities, it's able to penetrate the hair shaft making it an excellent moisturizer and conditioner, while remaining gentle on the hair and skin, without coating the scalp or causing buildup.
- Cetearyl/Cetyl Alcohol: An FDA approved ingredient that is safe and nontoxic on the hair. This particular alcohol is an emollient that is known for softening skin and hair which allows for better detangling.
- Lauric Acid: Is a saturated fat that has many uses. Its specific uses for hair is to protect the root and prevent hair from breaking.
- Phenoxyethanol: It has been used safely since the 1950’s as a preservative to limit the growth of bacteria.
- Benzoic Acid: Safe and found naturally in food. Used in many cosmetic and personal products to extend shelf life and fight the growth of bacteria and yeast.
- Dehydroacetic Acid: An organic compound that is used in cosmetic and personal products to kill microorganisms.
- Provitamin B5: Helps to protect the skin’s barrier and retain its moisture levels.