Let’s face it; our hair can be put through its paces. Between everyday wear and tear, caused by weathering, manipulative styling, and heat and chemical processes, it is enough to make our hair down right parched, weak and damaged. Our natural deep treatment hair masque will restore, protect, and strengthen your tresses to promote overall healthy hair.
This hair masque is enriched with ceramides, such as Hemp oil, that will help hair retain moisture, restore hair’s balance, and help to minimize the effects of daily wear and tear. The silk amino acids will strengthen your hair and restore protein loss due to damage. Perfect for transitioners from chemical to natural, color-treated hair, and over-processed hair.
Section clean, wet hair. Apply a generous amount of product from root to tip, using your fingers or wide tooth comb to detangle. Allow the product to sit for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with cool water to close the cuticle. For a deep penetrating treatment, cover hair with a plastic cap then applies moderate heat for up to 30 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. For steamer, sit with hair uncovered. The steam will add extra moisture
Mango Hemp Restorative Deep Conditioner
Purified Water, Aloe Vera Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Vegetable Glycerin, Mango Butter, Hemp Oil, Avocado Oil, Silk Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Cetrimonium Chloride, Pro Vitamin B5, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Hyaluronic Acid, Nettle Extract, Horsetail Extract, Optiphen Plus, Natural Fragrances.
- Cetearyl/Cetyl Alcohol: An FDA approved ingredient that is safe and nontoxic on the hair. This particular alcohol is an emollient that is known for softening skin and hair which allows for better detangling.
- Glycerin: A hydrophilic that attracts moisture to the hair and retains it. It is also used to thicken the hair and help get rid of dandruff.
- Mango Butter: Used to seal in moisture and reduce breakage by strengthening hair follicles.
- Hydrolyzed oats: Soluble form of whole oat protein and is known to make hair shiny, reduce breakage, and repair and protect hair from damage.
- Cetrimonium Chloride: Makes hair easier to manage by stopping the build-up of static electricity.
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate: Is a non-sulfate, derived from rapeseed oil. Helps to reduce static electricity in hair and prevent breakage. Prized for its effective detangling abilities, it's able to penetrate the hair shaft making it an excellent moisturizer and conditioner, while remaining gentle on the hair and skin, without coating the scalp or causing buildup.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Nourishes the scalp for soft roots and shiny hair strands.
- Optiphen Plus: A preservative package used to provide protection against bacteria, yeast, and mold growth.